Friday, September 28, 2007

Lake Tahoe





Will and I finally went on a trip all by our self's! To Lake Tahoe and can you say FABULOUS!!!We sleep in, went hot tubing, dinner, drove around the lake 8 times, with no one saying are we there yet!!!Shopping ect.



Shanna was getting married there. So it gave us perfect reason to get away. during the day we did what we wanted then at night we hung out with all my high school girl friends. lets just say that we had such a good time catching up and laughing about old times. it was as if we never skipped a beat.


I just have to say, that the time we had was much need! In the rind and the grind of our daily life's it was nice to have that break to just enjoy each other and lets say re-group.
Heather


5 comments:

Heidi said...

Heather you look beautiful and happy. All your hard work at the gym is showing. I'm glad you had a great time.

-L-

~Heidi~

Anonymous said...

I love getting back to "just the two of us" - it's the best! Y'all look fabulous! I'm glad you had a great time. - Mindy

Bella Beginnings said...

I am so happy that you have a blog. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. You look amazing. So beautiful. I am sorry that we have been playing phone tag. I will call you and we can catch up. What a wonderful trip without babies!!!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with the two of you in Tahoe! Hopefully we will see you both soon.

Love ya,
Em

Anonymous said...

Great work.